Okay! I am sooo excited about this home made project that I.... Trista made, I am so proud of myself, Why?
- Because I'm not a home made, made from scrap, kind of person, I'm creative but not that creative.
- I don't even sew! Point blank! I don't sew at ALL, my husband sews more than me, now that's all I have to say about that.
- I always wanted to start making simple projects and this is my way of starting down that path!
Here is a picture how-to on making a military tape bracelet!
- Sewing kit
- Old name tapes
Here is what I used!
- Take the end of the name tape, fold in half, then cut a small whole or according to button size, in the middle of name for the button
- On the opposite side (or other side) of the name tape, place button and begin to sew in between holds until there's a good hold.
- Adjust your name tape band to fit and There you go!
And here is the finished product!
I had other pictures of my progress but it was deleted some how, I hate when random stuff happen to my pictures.
Other than that let me know if you tried this and I look forward to seeing pictures of your name tape bracelets!