I LOVE healthy sandwiches and I found this recipe here. Below is the recipe and the ingredients I used to make it my own, You can use WHAT EVER you have on hand, when I used these ingredients, I made it to my taste, and you can do the same.
1 Ripe Avocado, pitted
About 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice (start with half that amount and add more if you like lemon)
1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, finely chopped or the seasoning
1 Tomato, sliced
4 Slices of Turkey Bacon
A Couple Leaves Of Spanish
4 Slices of Italian Bread, or any kind of bread just make sure you cut the slices about half an inch thick, toasted
Salt and Pepper
2 tsp of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, line the bacon on baking sheet and roast it for about 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy, You can also include your Italian bread, in a separate baking sheet and leave it in for 5 or more minutes.
To make the healthy "Mayo"
2) In a small bowl, add half of the avocado with the lemon juice, parley and salt. Mash it so it s nice and creamy.
3) Spread half of the mashed avocado on one slice of bread, top it with a couple slices of tomatoes, and season the tomatoes lightly with salt and pepper and once teaspoon of the coconut oil.
4) Place 2 of the slices of turkey bacon on top of the tomatoes.
5) Take the remaining half of the avocado and slice it thinly, add half of the slices of the avocado on the other piece of bread and season that as well with a bit of salt and pepper.
6) Top the slices of avocado with the spanish and then bring the two halves together.