So I had the opportunity to review the company Engage Green. I
LOVE them! For 3 reasons:
- They are from my home town NY, They are based out in Brooklyn, NY and I am from The Bronx! Go Giants!
- Engage Green believe that using sustainable materials and recycling are effective ways to conserve our resources, minimize waste and protect the environment. I LOVE Eco-friendly companies looking to make a difference in our world and make this world a better place! And Lastly...
- Fashion! Engage Green is known for its unique fashionable designs made out of Recycled Plastic [PET], Recycled Paper and Sustainable materials like Organic Cotton, Hemp.
I had the opportunity to view Spiral Handbag,
Pink with Blue Stitching and LOVED!
This purse you wear with anything!
Below is a picture of me wearing it and LOVED
it! It is small enough for me to put the basic
essentials in my purse to carry around and not
put junk in, whenever I get big purses I tend
to put everything in and can't find anything,
But this purse allows me to put essentials and go about my day!
I Love that this purse is adjusting and
matches everything I wear, If you
can see my husband in the background
he's loving it too!
The Spiral handbag, pink with blue
stitching has a retail value of $37
This purse has the material from the
cork tree, and Organic cotton and hemp
The more your bag gets wet, the softer
A Little bit of the materials used in
making this beautiful
* It is hypoallergenic, durable,
resistant to wear, flexible, soft,
impermeable to liquids and stain
* Organic cotton/hemp farming uses no
toxins or synthetic fertilizers and is
produced without bleaches, Dyes or
* Natural fertilizers and Eco pest
control have made Organic cotton/hemp
* Fabrics made from organic cotton/hemp fibers are resistant to
ultraviolet light, heat and mildew, repels insect and is
Again I LOVE it! Pink is my color and LOVE it! It matches
whatever I wear, It's Eco-Firendly, made with nature materials
and that is an A+++ in my book! Lastly it is VERY affordable and
There are other products you can purchase as well!
Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated for this post. The
brand/PR representative provided a product sample for review
purposes. The opinions expressed in this post are solely mine and
I was under no obligation to provide a positive review. I
received permission to post brand trademarked logo and images on